- Trends in Canadian Arctic Shipping Traffic, ISOPE, 2010
- Forth Replacement Crossing, Bridge Collision Risk Assessment, with BMT Asia Pacific for Jacobs-Arup, 2010
- A30 Bridge Collision Risk Assessment, with BMT Fleet Technology for Arup and MTQ, 2010
- Lime Bay Park, Victoria Harbour, Navigation Access Assessment, with BMT Fleet Technology for Staples, McDannold Stewart, 2010
- Seaway Technology Assessment, with BMT Fleet Technology for Transport Canada, 2010
- Navigation Management within the Arabian Canal, with BMT Asia Pacific for ATM, 2009
- Navigation Marine Traffic Impact Study, with BMT Fleet Technology for Severn Tidal Fence Consortium, 2009
- Waterway and LNG Port Navigation Impact Assessment, with BMT Fleet Technology for Wardrop Engineering, 2009
- Risk Assessment Workshop for Hands Free Mooring, with BMT Fleet Technology for St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation, 2009
- Yas Island and Al Raha Beach Marine Activity and Risk Management Review, with BMT Asia Pacific for Aldar Marinas, 2009
- Risk Factor and Trend Analysis - Capsizing and Foundering by Small Fishing Vessels, for Transport Canada, 2006
- Voyage Classification - Determining Risk Based on Voyage Type, for Transport Canada, 2004
- Risk Assessment Study: Small Passenger Carrying Vessels for Transport Canada Marine Safety, 2003.
- Risk Assessment Study: Group 3 Small Fishing Vessels for Transport Canada Marine Safety, 2002.
- Management Review of Victoria Harbour Navigation Activities with Malatest Associates for Transport Canada, 2002.
- Marine Pollution Risk Assessment and GIS for the Pacific Islands Region, with Edward Anderson Marine Sciences Ltd. for South Pacific Regional Environment Program, 2001.
- Oceans Risk and Criteria Analysis: ORCA Code Documentation, for Consulting and Audit Canada, September 1999.
- Risk-based Design Method for Aids to Navigation in the St. Lawrence River, for Transportation Development Centre, August 1999.
- Docking Risk Analysis, District 2 Ports, St. Lawrence River, for Corporation des Pilotes Du Bas Saint-Laurent, June 1999.
- The Risk of a Bulk Carrier Total Loss in the Approaches to Edward's Cove, for Canship Limited, September 1998.
- Reducing Risk - With the Marine Navigation Safety System. Radio Technical Commission for Maritime Services (RTCM), May 1998.
- Marine Navigation Safety: A Risk Based Approach. Proceedings of Major Industrial Accidents Council of Canada (MIACC) PPR '97 "Balancing Technology and People", October 1997.
- Risk Analysis on Voyages by the Tanker 'X' between the Ports of Clarkson, Montréal and Come By Chance, for PetroCanada, June 1997.
- Risk Assessment: Navigation Aids for Shipping in Canso Strait, for Transportation Development Centre, June 1997.
- A Tanker Navigation Safety System, Journal of Navigation, January 1997.
- Tanker Navigation Safety System, for Transportation Development Centre, Transport Canada, April 1996.
- SAFE I Class B Feasibility Study, with Canarctic Shipping Company Ltd. for Marine Occurrence Programs, Transport Canada, Sept 1995.
- Review and Revision of the Safe Manning Regulations, with Humansystems Incorporated and Canarctic Shipping Company Limited, 1994.
- An Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Tug Escort with DF Dickins Associates Limited and Robert Allan Ltd. for Canadian Coast Guard, 1993.
- Collision Risk Circumstances and Traffic Routing in the Approaches to the Strait of Juan de Fuca, Journal of Navigation, Sept. 1992.
- Collision Risk in the Approaches to the Strait of Juan de Fuca: An Analysis of Circumstances and Traffic Routing, Masters Thesis, University of Victoria, May, 1992
- Canadian Oil Spill Risk Criteria, Definition and Application for Comparison of High Risk Locations, with DF Dickins Associates Limited for AECL Research, April, 1992.
Port Hazard Analysis Software, 2002
- Arctic / Offshore Patrol Vessel Safety Study, with BMT Fleet Technology for Canadian Forces, 2009
- HSE Studies for Ice-Breaking Escape and Evacuation Craft, with BMT Fleet Technology for Exxon, 2009
- Risk Assessments for Arctic LNG Operations and Emergency Evacuation, with BMT Fleet Technology for Stasco, 2009
- Geographical Analysis and Presentation System, with George Bushell for Health Canada, March, 2005.
- Waterway Preliminary Threat Analysis Software, 2003
- Hazard, Risk and Vulnerability Analysis Toolkit, 2005
- Hazard, Risk and Vulnerability Analysis Software, modified as staff of the Provincial Emergency Program, 2001
- HRVA Software listed on the United Nations website, 2005
- Community Emergency Program Review Software, modified as staff of the Provincial Emergency Program, 2001
- Police Geocoding Standards Feasibility Study, Canadian Centre for Justice Statistics, 2001
RAN - Route analysis, Approach characteristics and Navigability Assessment Software for TERMPOL and Aids to Navigation Surveys
Design Minimum de Securite - Navigability Assessment Methodology, Canadian Coast Guard, 1999
Oceans Risk and Criteria Analysis Software, Consulting and Audit Canada, September 1999.
Digitial Informant - Crime Analysis Software, 1999.
GeoInfoMapper Java GIS Applet, July, 1997.
Marine Navigation Safety System Software, for Transportation Development Centre, June 1997.
SAFE Marine Risk Analysis System Prototype, with Canarctic and Institute for Risk Research for Transport Canada, September 1995.
Safe Speed in Ice: An Analysis of Transit Speed and Ice Decision Numerals, Transport Canada, November, 1996.
Arctic Tanker Risk Analysis Project with Transportation Development Centre, in Maritime Policy & Management. Volume 22, Number 1. January-March, 1995.
Position Paper: International Ice Navigator Course Development Phase II, with Canarctic and the Marine Institute for Canadian Coast Guard, July 1995.
Final Report: Arctic Tanker Risk Analysis, Phase II, for Transportation Development Centre, October, 1994.
Quantification of the Risk of Shipping Crude Oil from the Bent Horn Terminal to Montreal. with Canarctic Marine Technologies for Panarctic Oils Limited, May, 1993.
Arctic Risk Reduction in Fairplay. 28 October, 1993.
Arctic Tanker Risk Analysis Project - Casualty Potential and Risk Profile with DF Dickins Associates Limited for Canarctic Shipping Company Limited, July, 1992.
Arctic Tanker Risk Analysis Project - Definition and Quantification of External Hazards, with DF Dickins Associates Limited for Canarctic Shipping Company Limited, for Transportation Development Centre, March, 1992.
Greenland/Northwest Territories Oil Distribution Plan. With Canarctic and N&R Consult, prepared for the Government of the Northwest Territories and KNI, 1994.
Overview of Electricity on the West Coast, with BC Energy Council, 1992.
Interim Report to the Minister of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources on Long Term Firm Electricity Exports, with BC Energy Council, 1992.